The 35 acre estate is in the Berry, often referred to as the “Heart of France”, at the very point where 4 regions meet: Berry, Touraine, Limousin and Poitou… a land rich in historic and natural beauties. The 16th century château bursts into view from its wooded hilltop, tall turrets and vine-clad façade towering over the river Anglin.
In 1530 the estate belonged to Joachin de Louan, Knight of La Grande Maison, it has been lived in ever since and was carefully renovated throughout the last thirty years.
The house opens on to an exquisite spot in rolling woodland mastered by a 400-year-old oak, just water, trees and birdsong.
Saint Victor has two pools, one at the feet of the old guard towers and another one overlooking the river.