From the end of the XIX th and early XX th century the estate was planted with multiple species of bee friendly flora. This is when La Miellerie came to life, as a place to keep wood for beehive construction, machines to extract honey ….a large industrial like building with bow windows opening onto the river Anglin.
A dream to renovate in loft like suites ! Three story loft with large living quarters on the ground floor , two master bedrooms and a mezzanine sofa bed on the first floor and a summer kitchen and a garden terrace lower level river side.
- Two double bedrooms
- A sofa bed on the mezzanine
- Private terrace overlooking the river
- Summer kitchen at terrace level
- The house is completely non smoking.
- It is equipped with, gaz oven and cooker, a refrigerator, a micro wave oven, toaster, coffee machine, water boiler, DVD player .
- Cot and high available on request.
- Ad hoc house linen, plates, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils are also provided.
- The garden terrace on the river side is accessible for barbecues and is equipped with table and chairs.