L’Ecurie is a 40 m2 studio labelled to welcome persons with disabilities and reduced mobility. It is on the ground floor , fully equipped and 3 handicap accessible.
We kept the feel and look of the old stable . The wooden stall dividers have become partitions, the stone troughs elegantly sit as bathroom and kitchen sinks and the brick laid on edge floor migrated to become facing bricks for the wall of this newly created studio.
Cosy hideout cocoon for 2 in soft beige and ocre hues.
- 2 persons
- L’Ecurie is a PRM Rooms for person with reduced mobility
- This studio is labeled « Tourism and Handicap » http://www.tourisme-handicaps.org/
- A table d’hôte service – meals or hampers can be prepared and/or served is available for guest with reduced mobility.
- Their car can be parked in front of the house
- The pools are not handicap accessible.
- The studio is completely non-smoking,
- One double double – 2 persons (1.60 or 2×80)
- Italian style shower
- Kitchen with oven, refrigerator, induction cooker, coffee machine, kettle, toaster….
- Linen, dishes, glassware and cutlery
- Access to the property washing machine -3€ /wash –4€/dry