To ensure the best possible stay in this difficult period we want to tell you that we have an enhanced cleaning routine and have taken additional precautions to protect your health. We have signed the “Clean and Safe Charter” which means that we:
1- Follow government and health authorities cleaning advice
- In all spaces high touch, hard surfaces have been cleaned twice and disinfected. All linen is washed at the hottest water setting before your arrival. We run the washing machine on empty twice a week: one at 90° temperature and one with a chemical disinfectant to prevent the growth of germs
2- Enable self-check in and practise social distancing during stays
- All group spaces or shared facilities are set up so that guests can socially distance easily.
- Arrival and departure times have been restricted to allow increased time to meticulously clean and disinfect all areas between stays, at all times following government guidelines : Check-In -5.00 to 7.00PM- and Check Out – 10.30 AM-
3- Have measures in place to allow guests to practise good hygiene throughout their stay
- We provide cleaning supplies, such as paper towel, soap, antibacterial hand sanitiser and disinfectant to help daily cleaning of the rented facilities but guests are required to bring masks, gloves, and hydro – alcoholic gel that meets disinfection standards.
- We put up ‘wash your hands’ signs and add some advice as reminders to keep hygiene front of mind.
4- Give “during stay daily cleaning guidelines” -mailed digitally- to help reduce risks :
- Don’t just sanitise – clean first with warm soapy water then sanitise. (let it stand for a few minutes before wiping) to kill viruses, bacteria, and germs.
- Allow fresh air to circulate the whole property during the entire stay a minimum of 30 min in the morning and in the evening.
- Use disposable cloths or paper towels
- Disinfect kitchen brushes and sponges with detergent and warm water. You can also put sponges or cloths in the microwave on high for a minute or two.
Before your arrival:
- Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time.
- Payment before arrival is required.
Before your departure :
- To ensure that a previous guest does not infect a future guest we ask you, before leaving to please help us by
- putting all the used linen in the washing basket
- opening all the windows
- emptying your trash bins and taking the bags to the ad hoc required spaces
Table d’hôtes :
- Food & beverage services may be limited or unavailable
We might not get to see you as much as we usually do our guests.
Please do not see anything else than our concern to keep you safe and healthy whilst respecting strict sanitary rules for which we have been trained.
If against odds you encountered a mishappening, please tell us right away, we’ll immediately act on it.
Have a great stay