From the end of the XIX th and early XX th century the estate was planted with multiple species of bee friendly flora. This is when La Miellerie came to life. This large industrial like building with bow windows opening onto the river Anglin had as a space dedicated to beehive construction… it was l’Atelier .
We kept the name and turned this workshop into a ground floor 40 m2 studio using transparency between back to front windows and harmony in beige hues as a living concept …The kitchen opens on to the sitting room courtyard side and the walk in shower onto the bedroom river side.
L’Atelier is a PRM Rooms for person with reduced mobility
Capacity: 2 persons
- One double bed
- Possibilité de lit enfant
- L’Atelier is equipped with, electrical oven and cooker, a refrigerator, a micro wave oven, toaster, coffee machine, water boiler, TV with a DVD.
- You can have access to the property washing machine -3€ /wash –
- Ad hoc house linen, plates, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils are provided.
- L’Atelier is a PRM Rooms for person with reduced mobility
- A table d’hôte service – meals or hampers can be prepared and/or served is available for guest with reduced mobility.
- Their car can be parked in front of the house
- The studio is completely non-smoking,